Let's talk Delvaux!

I realize I’m over a decade late, but I really love this bag.

View attachment 4797538

This is one of several bags that I love love love, bought, sold, bought, sold -- and still want to buy it again. My issue with it is the box leather that scratches so easily that I was afraid to use it (which I am ashamed of, but it's true). It is one of the coolest bags ever.

This is one of several bags that I love love love, bought, sold, bought, sold -- and still want to buy it again. My issue with it is the box leather that scratches so easily that I was afraid to use it (which I am ashamed of, but it's true). It is one of the coolest bags ever.

How could you let go of this beauty????? Ahhhhhh!!!!! I feel your pain. I totally understand what you’re saying though. Box leather is not for everyone.

Love this bag. Love the artist. I am the kind who does not care if my box leather gets wet, scratched, etc; however, I already own a box leather bag from another brand which is what’s holding me back.

How could you let go of this beauty????? Ahhhhhh!!!!! I feel your pain. I totally understand what you’re saying though. Box leather is not for everyone.

Love this bag. Love the artist. I am the kind who does not care if my box leather gets wet, scratched, etc; however, I already own a box leather bag from another brand which is what’s holding me back.

I know, right? One of those one bag in, what should I sell situations. I think if I got it now, I'd use it. (Assuming I ever go anywhere that I need a handbag again.)

So a little review of the Le Pin, if anyone is interested. Its a great carefree bag, easy to use with a baby and very much grab and go. I guess it compares to the Hermes Evelyne, both at similar price points and similar enough in design. In my opinion, having considered both, its better. It has the adjustable leather strap rather than canvas although it isnt detachable. It has a zip closure so belongings are nice and safe. It isn't lined inside however there are two pockets on either side which pretty much covers the interior, and the leather is so nice and thick that even if it isn't lined it does not come across as sloppy per se. As a "standard" crossbody it exudes luxury and elegance due to the construction and the materials used. The design on the bottom allows the bag to sit upright which is a bonus (not sure if the Evelyne does this). All round a great purchase and highly recommended if you're in the market for a casual crossbody. If anyone has any questions or wants more pics let me know!

So a little review of the Le Pin, if anyone is interested. Its a great carefree bag, easy to use with a baby and very much grab and go. I guess it compares to the Hermes Evelyne, both at similar price points and similar enough in design. In my opinion, having considered both, its better. It has the adjustable leather strap rather than canvas although it isnt detachable. It has a zip closure so belongings are nice and safe. It isn't lined inside however there are two pockets on either side which pretty much covers the interior, and the leather is so nice and thick that even if it isn't lined it does not come across as sloppy per se. As a "standard" crossbody it exudes luxury and elegance due to the construction and the materials used. The design on the bottom allows the bag to sit upright which is a bonus (not sure if the Evelyne does this). All round a great purchase and highly recommended if you're in the market for a casual crossbody. If anyone has any questions or wants more pics let me know!

I am interesting in the Pin daily for a while, just never find the right colour for me.
Would you mind posting more pics? love to see it in acton :smile:

Hi, I haven't got any yet as we haven't been out much since we got it. I will post some when I have them, hopefully won't be long. What colour are you looking for?

Of course, in your most convenient time. ;)
I am looking for blue tone (ideally midrange) with silver hardware, there was a Navy available few months ago but I wasn't sure about how dark it is in the day light, in the picture it does looks very close to black and I wasn't prepared to go to the store just to check up the colour with whats going on now.

Of course, in your most convenient time. ;)
I am looking for blue tone (ideally midrange) with silver hardware, there was a Navy available few months ago but I wasn't sure about how dark it is in the day light, in the picture it does looks very close to black and I wasn't prepared to go to the store just to check up the colour with whats going on now.
Yeah the navy is quite a dark navy. I think I may have a picture...They have an awesome red which has some coral shades to it. I would wait and hopefully they come out with a brighter blue at some point!IMG-20200711-WA0016.jpg

Reactions: papertiger