Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

This group seems to make the impossible, possible.. :smartass: love the ingenuity in this thread!

This may not be possible.. any idea how to turn a Men's reversible Initiales belt into a bag strap of some sort? I love the Men's SS22 Illusion Taurillon in photos but haven't worn belts in aaaaages and would like more use out of this item if to get it

This group seems to make the impossible, possible.. :smartass: love the ingenuity in this thread!

This may not be possible.. any idea how to turn a Men's reversible Initiales belt into a bag strap of some sort? I love the Men's SS22 Illusion Taurillon in photos but haven't worn belts in aaaaages and would like more use out of this item if to get it
You need to get 2 rivet studs , 1 leather hole puncher and 2 lobster claw and voila :smile:
Similar like this one but instead you sew on the end , just use the rivet studs to punched them together

Diy bag straps

You need to get 2 rivet studs , 1 leather hole puncher and 2 lobster claw and voila :smile:
Similar like this one but instead you sew on the end , just use the rivet studs to punched them together

Diy bag straps
Oooh... you know what, I was going to say the CS here said we shouldn't trim the belt cos I'd thought of getting a slightly longer length. They said it's specially treated etc. But, your suggestion and this amazing thread has made me realise, I could wear the belt with the lobster claws as the belt clasp, rather than the LV buckle! Which is what I prefer anyway as I don't tend to like going around with such a large logo buckle. And then the buckle could be used on other belts or made into a charm of sorts .. THANK YOU this has been really fun :lol: :yes:

Oooh... you know what, I was going to say the CS here said we shouldn't trim the belt cos I'd thought of getting a slightly longer length. They said it's specially treated etc. But, your suggestion and this amazing thread has made me realise, I could wear the belt with the lobster claws as the belt clasp, rather than the LV buckle! Which is what I prefer anyway as I don't tend to like going around with such a large logo buckle. And then the buckle could be used on other belts or made into a charm of sorts .. THANK YOU this has been really fun :lol: :yes:
Oh yahhh !!! Thats brilliant idea ! :heart: :heart: Didnt really think of that both as using the buckle for charm and use the lobster claw as buckle instead .. now you inspired me to do the same to my husbands old belt:biggrin::biggrin: