Let's share "An Exclusive Reveal" ... ...

OMG! i totally missed this 'exclusive'! which collection is this from?! its gorgeeeeh!!! at 1st i thought, a valentine release... but noticed the charms are less cutey! :nuts:

ETA: SG exclusive?! it looks like 10C red w/ GHW :drool:

Last edited:
Congrats ! The bag cost arnd SGD6300 right? I fell in love with it the first time I saw it(Matt goldware! Omg!) but I figure out by the time I save enough it would have been sold out :sad: congrats again! Lucky u!!!

Thanks for sharing my reveal....

mychillywilly, nscwong, dinitegrity, eroshery, ceya, misspiggy_07, jetsetgo!, koalabear, colourbag, jperiwinkle, cyndee, joansie..

bevyofpurses: Thanks! it's abt usd 4600 thereabout. I will post mod pix soon. :smile:

purse-nality: Thanks! yes this is a "Singapore Exclusive" for the opening of Chanel flagship store @ Marina Bay Sands. I love the red. To me... a perfect red! :smile:

Keline: Thanks! it's SGD 6280. i fell in love with it too. the 1st time i was there, they couldnt find for me a perfect piece. This time when i was there... they have a new piece! so voila!

Thanks for sharing my reveal....

mychillywilly, nscwong, dinitegrity, eroshery, ceya, misspiggy_07, jetsetgo!, koalabear, colourbag, jperiwinkle, cyndee, joansie..

bevyofpurses: Thanks! it's abt usd 4600 thereabout. I will post mod pix soon. :smile:

purse-nality: Thanks! yes this is a "Singapore Exclusive" for the opening of Chanel flagship store @ Marina Bay Sands. I love the red. To me... a perfect red! :smile:

Keline: Thanks! it's SGD 6280. i fell in love with it too. the 1st time i was there, they couldnt find for me a perfect piece. This time when i was there... they have a new piece! so voila!

congraaats! it looks so different from the press release... better actually! :tender: