Let's see your spring MAY purchases

Went in today to see what "bird" pieces they had... Lucky for me they had the one I was after :biggrin: the other piece was the Twiat MM with Parrots and I have to say that it was beautiful to see in person.

Beautiful 😍😍😍. Do you mind share the item code and price? I cant find this on Australian website yet. Thank you so much :smile:

Eeek it arrived. Bought in April but arrived in May hope that counts. My MC Cosmetic Pouch. I wanted it in white but that seems to be completely sold out and rationally I know it will stress me if it gets dirty inside my bags. Noir is a more sensible choice, and it is so pretty. :smile::smile:

Gorgeous piece... Love MC slgs, congrats :smile:

I love this, the bird pieces are so pretty. Congrats and enjoy

Thank you tinks ;)

I love this one so much, Congrats!!

Thanks Leo the lion :biggrin:

Yesterday I bought this little gem!
View attachment 3346259
View attachment 3346260
4-key holder in cherry. Too cute to pass on!

Beautiful colour, congrats :cool:

View attachment 3346280

Purchased the siena pm yesterday and took it to dinner[emoji5]️

Congrats ai5hah :smile:

Eeek it arrived. Bought in April but arrived in May hope that counts. My MC Cosmetic Pouch. I wanted it in white but that seems to be completely sold out and rationally I know it will stress me if it gets dirty inside my bags. Noir is a more sensible choice, and it is so pretty. :smile::smile:

Very nice! Where did you find this?!?

Hi, I can't seem to post this anywhere and am looking for advice.

Hi all! I am in the market for a new LV bag and am trying to decide on a style. I have a budget of about $1500 USD/$2080 according to LV's official website. I love the Favorite MM, but it was too small for me and I am now eyeing the Siena PM, but not sure how I feel about the base sticking out. I have the Hampstead MM, which I I don't care for because the base feels huge and the outside strap falls off my shoulder. I like the Siena because it can double as an evening bag, which I also need. Any suggestions with my price point and needs? Thanks in advance!

You can post this as your own thread. This one is for purchases that have been made already. Good luck!

So pretty!