Let's honor our RM MAMs.. Pictures & Chat!!

And here is my full collection. I seem to have cornered the market on the Spring/Easter egg tones over the past couple of months!! I bought the Teal Ostrich bag in late Feb/ early March on ebay. The Black/Dark Gray with gunmetal came from Bloomies in January.

I love that each bag has a different lining. It's also odd that all 4 have the "old strap" style. I wasn't seeking that, it just so happened that it worked out that way.

:love: SO PRETTY :love: Congrats Robinn on the new additions!! Love your color choices :tup:

Last edited:
And here is my full collection. I seem to have cornered the market on the Spring/Easter egg tones over the past couple of months!! I bought the Teal Ostrich bag in late Feb/ early March on ebay. The Black/Dark Gray with gunmetal came from Bloomies in January.

I love that each bag has a different lining. It's also odd that all 4 have the "old strap" style. I wasn't seeking that, it just so happened that it worked out that way.

What a pretty colourful collection!!

travelerscloset said:
MissR! The leather looks yummy! Is that harewood? It has smoothly-potential written all over it! Delicious!

Thanks Traveler! Nope. The color is just plain ol brown. I thought it looked like harewood too! I can totally see it getting smooshy if I would just use it more. It scuffs easier than any of my other bags but I don't mind at all. I love it!

I doubled my MAM collection this week. Well, that statement coming from me isn't nearly as impressive as if Magjes or Fashion or Travelers said it. But...... to go from 2 MAMs to 4 is a big step, right !?

Here are the 2 new beauties first: Leaf MAM and Electric Fuschia MAM

Beauteous!! That Leaf is such vibrant green - I love it!! And the antique silver against the fuschia looks fab. I hope you keep the EF - it's such a pretty and fun color!!

Robinn, I just had to repost these pics... :cloud9:

attachment.php
attachment.php

How pretty are those pics!?! Those bags just put a smile on my face. Love your MAM collection... :love:

ITA gloryanh! So many lovely RMs out there that we missed out on! I myself just came to know about RM July last year and have patiently stalked online stores for thee gems! Don't fret... it may take a little time to build your dream RM collection but IT'S POSSIBLE! ;)

OMG travelers, so many bags I've never even seen before, or only on old threads! I so wish I got into RM earlier in the game.

VydaVeda said:
Congrats MissRed....pretty brown!
I have the exact same bag in the MAB version :flowers: I think it may be time for me to try her out since I have yet to use her since I purchased it in December :nuts:

Thanks VydaVeda! Oh the MAB! My love! I love MABs! Pull her out! I got brown mam back in December as well and this is the 4th time I'm wearing her.

I pulled my MAMs out of the closet today for a group shot!
Here are what I call my Dark MAMs......"Winter" MAMs.

014-1.jpg

Chocolate/Dk. Brown BW, Wine, Emerald/Croc, BBW, Deep Purple,
SW Tobacco, Cheetah, Royal BW, Glazed Olive, Glazed Burgundy

017.jpg

016-1.jpg

015.jpg