Let's "gather" around for a reveal!

nypnay

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Hello everyone! Remember the old thread where I asked about the Madison Gathered Leather wallet in Pearl Grey?! Well....I FINALLY GOT IT TODAY!! :yahoo: .. I was supposed to get her last week, but I was burdened with studying for exams & writing papers for school! One day when I was on the forum, someone said that these would be deleted so I was so worried that I wouldn't have it!! I called my Coach store yesterday & the SA told me that they were SOLD OUT & they wouldn't be restocking them!! I was sad, but I took my chances & called the other Coach store near my area.. The SA told me that there were TWO left!! So of course I had to put mine on hold & made sure to tell the SA NOT to give me the display! I went there today & finally got her.. She is perfect without any flaws. I was also surprised at the leather because it looks soft, but feels really durable, which I absolutely love! I have saved up for this wallet for a while now & it feels good to have her as a reward to myself for getting A's on all my exams & papers (nursing student over here :lol:!) Okay, sorry for the long rant.. here is my reveal!

PS.. SA informed me that they would be keeping these wallets until August, but if there aren't anymore in the store, then the only option is to order them online.

photo.jpg

Thanks ladies!! I still haven't moved in, but I will soon. Would it be best to put Coach Moisturizer on her before use? I don't have Apple Conditioner.. and do they pretty much do the same job?

Congrats on your beautiful new wallet!! Wallet sisters, I have the same wallet in black and purple. They are my favorite wallets!

As far as conditioner on the wallet, I haven't and mine still look good as new! I've had my purple one since last October and it still looks fantastic.

I love this wallet! And the color is fab! Enjoy it!
(I don't know if this helps, I've found that using a Qtip to get into the creases gets rid of dirt and whatnot!)
Enjoy it! It's a beautiful piece!

I didn't put anything on my black gathered wallet. It looks as new as when I got it last Sept and I use it almost daily

Congrats on the grades and your gorgeous wallet

I love this wallet! And the color is fab! Enjoy it!
(I don't know if this helps, I've found that using a Qtip to get into the creases gets rid of dirt and whatnot!)
Enjoy it! It's a beautiful piece!

Qtips are a great idea! Thanks for the tip!!

I really do LOVE this wallet! I am hoping that the gathers won't loosen up & that it will hold up as strong as everyone else who has this!