Let me start.. what did u get on RM.com tonight!

Thanks Kimber!

And thanks for finding out thelilprincess! SILVER hardware??? So cute! It looks like brass in the pics, I can't wait to see what it looks like haha. This is like a surprise.

I'm hoping for no blue stripe lining though, but we will see! I will let you know when it comes in case I live closest (PA)

Thanks Kimber!

And thanks for finding out thelilprincess! SILVER hardware??? So cute! It looks like brass in the pics, I can't wait to see what it looks like haha. This is like a surprise.

I'm hoping for no blue stripe lining though, but we will see! I will let you know when it comes in case I live closest (PA)

:idea: But the blue stripe lining could be your something blue! (Not sure if anyone said that yet, I haven't read the whole thread.)

Muhahahhaha, i just ordered a white nikki!!! I really seriously hope it has old silver hw :sweatdrop: I won't be able to check it though for a few weeks as I shipped it to CA to save the tax and I'll be in NY for a few more weeks!! I"M sooooooooooooooooooooo excited though!
par36.gif
par36.gif
par36.gif

Toki my love I will post pics when I get mine don't worry, so you can see! I'm sure they will be the same. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha stillsearching that's a cute idea. :heart:

PS OMG Toki I just saw your sig! That's the most adorable smiley ever!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx Mandy, you rock!!! Although it's too late now regarding the lining but I'm still super curious to know what's inside! I'm praying for black and white. :sweatdrop: Congrats to you tooooooo!! I'm even more excited than I thought I'd be!! :yahoo:

Cutest smiley ever, right??

Oh BTW did you email RM your screename? I'm confused about if I need to to that or not.

thanx Mandy, you rock!!! Although it's too late now regarding the lining but I'm still super curious to know what's inside! I'm praying for black and white. :sweatdrop: Congrats to you tooooooo!! I'm even more excited than I thought I'd be!! :yahoo:

Cutest smiley ever, right??

Oh BTW did you email RM your screename? I'm confused about if I need to to that or not.

yes, i believe you have to email your screenname so that they can verify that you are a TPFer since the sale are for TPFers only.

i sent the email to orders@ & rebecca@ with my order confirmation #. I did this last night. I got another confirmation today and it will ship 5-7 days.

(dumb question - where do i go to make a signature?)

i really really hope it's black and white lining. **crosses finger**

(dumb question - where do i go to make a signature?)

i really really hope it's black and white lining. **crosses finger**

not a dumb question, go to the top of the page, do you see where it says Quick Links? Put your arrow over that and click it and you'll get a drop down menu and you should go about halfway down and you'll see EDIT SIGNATURE click that and you should be able to go from there. LMK if you need any further help.

I'm praying and hoping that it really is silver old hw and that it has one of the black & white linings. :sweatdrop: If not, I'm gonna be kinda disappointed.

not a dumb question, go to the top of the page, do you see where it says Quick Links? Put your arrow over that and click it and you'll get a drop down menu and you should go about halfway down and you'll see EDIT SIGNATURE click that and you should be able to go from there. LMK if you need any further help.

I'm praying and hoping that it really is silver old hw and that it has one of the black & white linings. :sweatdrop: If not, I'm gonna be kinda disappointed.

i emailed michelle and she was the one that responded and told me it's old silver hardware. :heart:

thanks for the info about signature - off to try it

oh yeah. i hope it's not blue/white lining - i would email but i don't want to be annoying the heck out of them over there. someone else emailed me to confirm the purchase.

Last edited:
I never emailed them my username on TPF, and they never asked for it either, and Michelle and I emailed back and forth a bit to iron out me getting the 30% refunded. Then again she may have recognized me or already knew or something, I'm not sure. I think I read somewhere else that they opened the sale to everyone now anyway, so it shouldn't matter. :heart:

Here's to hoping for no striped lining!!!!!!!!! Michelle was really sweet and said she'd try her very best to get it to me in time for the wedding so I will post pics as SOON as I get it to end the lining mystery haha.

I never emailed them my username on TPF, and they never asked for it either, and Michelle and I emailed back and forth a bit to iron out me getting the 30% refunded. Then again she may have recognized me or already knew or something, I'm not sure. I think I read somewhere else that they opened the sale to everyone now anyway, so it shouldn't matter. :heart:

Here's to hoping for no striped lining!!!!!!!!! Michelle was really sweet and said she'd try her very best to get it to me in time for the wedding so I will post pics as SOON as I get it to end the lining mystery haha.

yay!! i was hoping you would email/call them and explain that you wanted if for your wedding. please let us know what the lining looks like. michelle has been pretty nice with emailing me in regards to my MAB handles repair and then this order.

:drinkup: Cheers to hoping, wishing and praying that it's not the striped lining. I can't wait for you to end the mystery mandy. I would email RM about it but I figure they're swamped with orders and stuff and I don't want to be annoying. If I had time and was debating the nikki still then I might do it because the lining could potentially make or break it for me. Once I read this thread though and saw the post about the silver HW :faint:I immediately ordered one!!