LeSportsac pattern on "Lost"?

pinkiepie22

Mar 2, 2010
I don't usually watch the TV show "Lost" but I happened to catch a glimpse while my husband was watching the episode "What Kate Does" (which aired on Feb 9, I believe) and noticed the bag which Claire has that Kate takes when she steals the cab. Anyway, I have been looking for the bag and I think it is a genuine LeSportsac, but I cannot find the pattern or the name of the pattern anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!! I managed to get a pretty terrible screenshot picture.

lesportsac_lost.jpg

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't think that is it - I looked up a pic of the pattern and it just doesn't seem right. I am 99% sure that the bag from "Lost" is black and white paisley.

I don't usually watch the TV show "Lost" but I happened to catch a glimpse while my husband was watching the episode "What Kate Does" (which aired on Feb 9, I believe) and noticed the bag which Claire has that Kate takes when she steals the cab. Anyway, I have been looking for the bag and I think it is a genuine LeSportsac, but I cannot find the pattern or the name of the pattern anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!! I managed to get a pretty terrible screenshot picture.

lesportsac_lost.jpg
Hi, I was also searching for the Lesportsac bag that Claire has on "Lost" and in going through the archives on the Lesportsac website, I came across a pattern from their " Fall 2004 Prints" collection called "Fez Print." It has black trim and looks very much like the one in your photo. Others which look similar are "Cherie" from 2004 and "Savoy" from 2005, but I believe the "Fez" one is it. Hope this belated help helps!

Upon second checking, the Savoy and Cherie prints ('05, '04) have tan and cream trims (respectfully) so it is most likely the Fez print which has black trim like in your photo from Lost.