Les Pivoines (Peonies) - Scarf: Does it come in shawl size?

djmm

Jun 17, 2010
Just wondering whether this one actually comes in a 140cm cashmere/silk shawl size? And if so, do you know when it was released?
Thanks!

h102241.jpg

I have a private seller who wants to sell it in shawl size, so do you think it's fake? But if Hermes never releases it in 140cm XL size, why would the faker do it? Especially when they have so many other shawls that are more famous to fake? I think the colour is yellow if I remember correctly...

Last edited:
I have a private seller who wants to sell it in shawl size, so do you think it's fake? But if Hermes never releases it in 140cm XL size, why would the faker do it? Especially when they have so many other shawls that are more famous to fake? I think the colour is yellow if I remember correctly...

Mmm, I never saw this design in a 140 cm cashmere shawl.
I do know that there are Les Pivoines pochettes, silk scarves and mousselines out there.
Do you have some pictures of this shawl and the care tag?

ETA to your comment about fakes....very recently there was a fake mousseline on the Bay from a popular design (can't remember anymore which design it was). Turned out, H. has never released this design in a mousseline so far.
Fakers fake almost everything, if it exists or not :true:.

I will try to get hold of some pics. I hope it does because the design is beautiful. By the way, Seton doesn't usually frequent Hermes general forum?

I think we should have a fake Hermes database so we know which models have been faked so far.

....I think we should have a fake Hermes database so we know which models have been faked so far.

Unfortunately, that would probably have to include just about every design Hermes has issued in the last 10 years. :cry: With the emergence of digital imaging, fakes are more numerous.

HOWEVER! There are many sharp eyes here on tPF, and if you are in any doubt you can post your questions, photos and internet links in the Authenticate This Hermes Scarf thread. The experts :flowers: over there will be happy to help!