Les Petit Joueurs

Here's my lovely!

View attachment 3457646

Anybody else have one of these fun little guys? This can be a new thread where everyone gets to showcase and discuss their LPJ! Maybe one day we'll even get our own subforum under contemporary designers (;
I saw this bag in Neiman Marcus yesterday and fall in love with the design, especially it has my fave Lego on it :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Thinking of getting one of these and can't decide between mini and regular. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Mini:
http://www.laprendo.com/data/1/Fold...i-Alex-Black-Widow-Bag-MABW-V10-V15-fzoom.jpg
Regular:
http://fashionswain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/22221.jpg?6b027c

Mine is the mini! If you only carry around essentials, I would recommend it. But if you overstuff, then the flap doesn't really close quite right, so if you like to carry more around with you, I'd get the regular Alex.

Mine is the mini! If you only carry around essentials, I would recommend it. But if you overstuff, then the flap doesn't really close quite right, so if you like to carry more around with you, I'd get the regular Alex.

Thanks for that! I decided to go with regular even though the mini seems to be more on trend, because I want to fit all my stuff in it :smile: I have a lot of mini bags and they are cute but not so practical. Looking forward to receiving it soon.

If these were less expensive, I'd buy one just to show my LEGO fanatic brother, but not at those prices. I don't really see anything I would buy for myself and I'm pretty sure my brother still does not want a purse, even if it has legos on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariapia
If these were less expensive, I'd buy one just to show my LEGO fanatic brother, but not at those prices. I don't really see anything I would buy for myself and I'm pretty sure my brother still does not want a purse, even if it has legos on it.
Ha! Yup, I got mine in London for £565, and with the refund it was a lot more reasonable. They go super on sale too because they're really a contemporary brand, even though their priced $1000+. Maybe you'd like an SLG! They're expanding their collection which is cool.

hi everyone,

question about the leather on the les petits joueurs bags - is the leather easily scratched? the leather seemed soft when i saw it last and im worried that it will get scratched very easily and show marks really quickly. will i have to be very careful with the leather?

im not planning on throwing it around but i also dont want a bag that i have to be super careful and worried about scratches with.

thanks!

hi everyone,

question about the leather on the les petits joueurs bags - is the leather easily scratched? the leather seemed soft when i saw it last and im worried that it will get scratched very easily and show marks really quickly. will i have to be very careful with the leather?

im not planning on throwing it around but i also dont want a bag that i have to be super careful and worried about scratches with.

thanks!

Mine has a saffiano-like body and a flap that seems like a smooth calfskin? Both look great, except the hardware has scratched and discolored the part of my white leather flap that touches the hardware. I'm not sure if they fixed that yet. Also, the red suede embellishment on my flap (but not the white calfskin) has color transfer so I'd be careful about which style of bag you choose! Which were you thinking about?

Mine has a saffiano-like body and a flap that seems like a smooth calfskin? Both look great, except the hardware has scratched and discolored the part of my white leather flap that touches the hardware. I'm not sure if they fixed that yet. Also, the red suede embellishment on my flap (but not the white calfskin) has color transfer so I'd be careful about which style of bag you choose! Which were you thinking about?

thanks for your reply! your bag is so cute! have you been wearing it a lot?

i did not think about color transfer so thats a good thing to keep in mind! but im thinking about getting an all black one.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Les-Pet...s+bag&request_type=search&search_type=keyword

it looks like pleated leather and it seems like soft leather so im a little worried that itll rub against whatever im wearing and the leather might get scratched? but i guess i cant worry about everything!

thanks for your reply! your bag is so cute! have you been wearing it a lot?

i did not think about color transfer so thats a good thing to keep in mind! but im thinking about getting an all black one.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Les-Petits-Joueurs-Ivy-Lolita-Plisse-Leather-Shoulder-Bag/prod199480230/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=/search.jsp?from=brSearch&request_type=search&search_type=keyword&q=les+petits+joueurs+bag&eItemId=prod199480230&cmCat=search&tc=65&currentItemCount=28&q=les+petits+joueurs+bag&searchURL=/search.jsp?from=brSearch&start=0&rows=30&q=les+petits+joueurs+bag&l=les+petits+joueurs+bag&request_type=search&search_type=keyword

it looks like pleated leather and it seems like soft leather so im a little worried that itll rub against whatever im wearing and the leather might get scratched? but i guess i cant worry about everything!
Ooh, that's super cute!!! Love it. I wouldn't worry too much about the leather! I haven't seen that particular style in person, but even the softer white calfskin leather on mine has never scratched. I've had it for over a year and used it both on all-day adventures and as a fun pop to more formal outfits and it's been pretty durable, aside from the two issues I mentioned. Let us know about yours if you decide to get it!!

Ooh, that's super cute!!! Love it. I wouldn't worry too much about the leather! I haven't seen that particular style in person, but even the softer white calfskin leather on mine has never scratched. I've had it for over a year and used it both on all-day adventures and as a fun pop to more formal outfits and it's been pretty durable, aside from the two issues I mentioned. Let us know about yours if you decide to get it!!

oh good to know! i think i would wear the black one all the time everywhere! thanks so much for your input and i will definitely post once i get it!