!!!!! Leopard what ????!!!!!

Congrats! I've waitlisted for this! I also have the purple one and I was wondering whether they'd be different enough... do you think? Could you please post a pic in sunlight? Thanks!!!!!!!!

soo pretty!!! modelling pics please :biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I think the purple is totally different from this blue
just now i took a picture for you
but the sun's not shining my way
so i'll have to wait till i wear it out to take a modeling picture
im super-luvin' the neon pink undertone :heart:
:smile:

Congrats! I've waitlisted for this! I also have the purple one and I was wondering whether they'd be different enough... do you think? Could you please post a pic in sunlight? Thanks!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• flashyy.jpg
    flashyy.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 42
  • on.jpg
    on.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 44
ahhhw I need this scarf!! I look good in blue, and the pink would match my Rose Pop wallet... And I'm having a baby next week *lol*
(I'm out of good reasons now, haha)

Congrats on a stunning stole!! You lucky girl;)

oh myy!!! congratz on the baby!!!!!!!!!!
YESS i got this scarf only to realize it'll match with my pink graffitis...
:nuts: i hope you somehow find a way to get to this scarf !!!!

ahhhw I need this scarf!! I look good in blue, and the pink would match my Rose Pop wallet... And I'm having a baby next week *lol*

Line C said:

oh myy!!! congratz on the baby!!!!!!!!!!
YESS i got this scarf only to realize it'll match with my pink graffitis...
:nuts: i hope you somehow find a way to get to this scarf !!!!

I have one more reason!! It's my birthday next month, hahaha.. not that turning 32 is much to celebrate.. getting old *LOL*

Scarf looks GREAT with your graffiti, would look ohh so fab with my vernis also...:graucho:

OOH haha happy early bday too then :smile:
i had mine in mid-june & i ordered a mon monogram for it
so this scarf.. i dunno.. no excuses whatsoever 4 me hahaha
:yahoo::nuts:

I have one more reason!! It's my birthday next month, hahaha.. not that turning 32 is much to celebrate.. getting old *LOL*

Scarf looks GREAT with your graffiti, would look ohh so fab with my vernis also...:graucho:

OOH haha happy early bday too then :smile:
i had mine in mid-june & i ordered a mon monogram for it
so this scarf.. i dunno.. no excuses whatsoever 4 me hahaha
:yahoo::nuts:
I so want a Mon Monogra, but guess what? NOT available in Norway yet, hahaha.. What color did you order?

Hmmm... you just bought a Mon Monogram, then you shouldn't have bought the scarf now, that is just too much, I think you better send it to me :P Muhahaha!!!

haha yah i got purple with white 3 verticals
cuz purples my fav. color =) hehehehehe
awww how can you get one then :sad:

I so want a Mon Monogra, but guess what? NOT available in Norway yet, hahaha.. What color did you order?

Hmmm... you just bought a Mon Monogram, then you shouldn't have bought the scarf now, that is just too much, I think you better send it to me :P Muhahaha!!!