Leopard stole online purchase experiences?

pereisu

O.G.
Oct 5, 2012
I just purchased the Leopard Stole online and I am wondering about whether or not they check thoroughly for snags or lose threads, like we would if purchasing at the boutique. Anyone purchase there stole online? Please share your experiences. I am worried that I will find snags upon arrival and how that will affect me returning it since I would not be able to prove it arrived that way.

What are your thoughts on this?
TIA!

I just purchased the Leopard Stole online and I am wondering about whether or not they check thoroughly for snags or lose threads, like we would if purchasing at the boutique. Anyone purchase there stole online? Please share your experiences. I am worried that I will find snags upon arrival and how that will affect me returning it since I would not be able to prove it arrived that way.

What are your thoughts on this?
TIA!

Actually I believe online is a tad better because you receive untouched items unlike the boutique. Well unless you are looking at the display and what they bring out to sell is a new one. My boutique does not have stoles and scarves on display so they are handled by observers. Most of my purchases were online and I have done a few exchanges with no problems. My advice to you is inspect the item as soon as you receive and if not up to par return immediately or at least the following day. I would not wait too long on stoles and scarves to avoid any issues - which you should not have any way. I really think you will be fine.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Actually I believe online is a tad better because you receive untouched items unlike the boutique. Well unless you are looking at the display and what they bring out to sell is a new one. My boutique does not have stoles and scarves on display so they are handled by observers. Most of my purchases were online and I have done a few exchanges with no problems. My advice to you is inspect the item as soon as you receive and if not up to par return immediately or at least the following day. I would not wait too long on stoles and scarves to avoid any issues - which you should not have any way. I really think you will be fine.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thank you!! You made me feel so much better! 😘

I've bought 3 stoles via online (I live a long way from a store). I ended up returning 2, but that was due to the colours not 'agreeing' with my skin tone. They were all in perfect condition and a bonus was I had plenty of time to inspect them really really well.

I've bought 3 stoles via online (I live a long way from a store). I ended up returning 2, but that was due to the colours not 'agreeing' with my skin tone. They were all in perfect condition and a bonus was I had plenty of time to inspect them really really well.

Thank you! Very reassuring! I will inspect it really well. I ordered it Friday night so it will most likely arrive early in the week. I will post an update and picture when I get it.
Thanks!