legit sunglass site?

Lynnie

Feb 3, 2007
I was getting ready to order the exact same pair from this site, but I decided to google it before I placed my order. Google led me to your post. Did you ever receive your Tom Ford "Whitney" sunglasses?

based on your recommendation i just ordered a pair of dolce and gabbanas!! im so excited, cant wait til they come!! i paid 165 and i saw them over the weekend at the mall for $250 plus tax..so i def saved some money :tup:

Yeah a lot of sites tend to over-inflate their retail prices to make people think they're saving a whole bunch. I say check with your local stores to find out :smile:

yeah i did just that..i went to 4 different sunglass stores in 2 malls and they were all selling the same pair for $250 and up..plus tax..so im glad i saved some money, even if it was only 100 bucks or so

Hmmm.. I may finally get my Chanel eyeglasses from here if they're a good deal. Thanks for sharing!

UPDATE: *sigh* I'm gonna have to keep wearing my old Diesels. They don't carry Chanel.

Just bought a pair of Tom Ford Whitney's in Black...haven't received them yet...from www.FashionForYourEyes.com - Fashion Designer Eyewear! Sunglasses Plus Prescription Eyeglass Frames. they are based in oregon and when I called they were very helpful and told me they were a retail store, as well as online. Anyone order from them before? They have great prices, so I thought I give it a try. They guarantee authenticity, and have a 7 day money back guarantee.

Hi,
I just wondering if you ever go to this site again.
I tried the link but nothing comes out.
Thank you.