Legacy stripe ipod case

^ LOL, that's why you accessorize! I have the video ipod case in black leather and then bought a black signature wristlet to put it in. That way, I get protection for the ipod screen, and I get to feed another Coach addiction at the same time. :yahoo: Yes, I'm nuts. :nuts:

^ LOL, that's why you accessorize! I have the video ipod case in black leather and then bought a black signature wristlet to put it in. That way, I get protection for the ipod screen, and I get to feed another Coach addiction at the same time. :yahoo: Yes, I'm nuts. :nuts:
im pretty sure i talked to you on here before, lol, but anyway, well ya.. i didnt even really want it. my mom told me she would rather buy me the coach one because i initially wanted to buy this ISkin Claro w/ 3 skins and it has a kickstand for $70 and she was like just get coach. but i decided myself on it and while this is my 2nd ipod video, it's 100x more amazing because of the kickstand.

Keane - Yes, I remember you saying all this before, I was just telling everyone that I was able to buy a great Coach wristlet to match it. It rocks and totally feeds my addiction. LOL :yahoo: I'm a great enabler for myself. :P

impasto - I love your legacy ipod case, it's so cute! I looked into getting that same one, but it was sold out when I asked.

im pretty sure i talked to you on here before, lol, but anyway, well ya.. i didnt even really want it. my mom told me she would rather buy me the coach one because i initially wanted to buy this ISkin Claro w/ 3 skins and it has a kickstand for $70 and she was like just get coach. but i decided myself on it and while this is my 2nd ipod video, it's 100x more amazing because of the kickstand.

I have the same case and I love it! The coach is cute but not safe, considering I last year I had to get a new screen. I def. need the extra protection. What color skins do you have? I got pink, purple and red. My bro snatched teh purple.

pompilit- ur definitely addicted in that sense ! :yes: lol. i am just uber- protective and i seriously want to die at the sight of even the most subtle scratch.

I have the same case and I love it! The coach is cute but not safe, considering I last year I had to get a new screen. I def. need the extra protection. What color skins do you have? I got pink, purple and red. My bro snatched teh purple.

hey! i have the same skins. i love them. you had to get a new screen? lol. i am kinda glad that someone stole my other video ipod because i got to start fresh with a scratch-free ipod (yeah that's how crazy i am over scratches)