Legacy Slim Leather Tote

I have one and I absolutely LOVE it. I got one in Natural after reading another post. If you check the threads, you'll find a post about the slim tote with pics of someone modeling it--the photos are great...

Enjoy it!

I just called cs and they said that this bag came in whiskey, black, pond, white, and natural. Sold out of everything but the natural. I did not see the other colors on the website.

Hi! I'm new to the forums. Yesterday I thought about getting the leather legacy slim tote in whiskey but changed my mind when I saw that the one the coach store display model had a lot of scratches. I asked the SA to order a Legacy slim tote in white leather/ signature instead. Signature seems more durable. They also have it in ebony/khaki signature but I couldn't resist the white leather. She didn't know what I was talking about so I told her I saw it in a catalogue that was sent to my home (san diego, ca). She pulled out all the catalogues that she had from the past few months and it wasn't in there. I went back home and brought the catalogue with the model number back to coach so she could order it. I don't know why they don't have it o not online. Its coming in four to nine days. I'll post some better pictures as soon as I get it. :o)

Has anyone heard of the legacy slim tote in signature? The SA said the reason why they don't have it in the stores or online because its only offered in coach asia or east coast.

the front & back pages of the mailed catalogue it was in. Sent late January 07

left purse... legacy slim tote in white leather/ khaki sig.

I have the Legacy Leather Slim Tote in Natural and I love it. I've been using it for a month or so. I love this color because it doesn't show scratches as much as the Whiskey color.

-Stephanie

Hi! I'm new to the forums. Yesterday I thought about getting the leather legacy slim tote in whiskey but changed my mind when I saw that the one the coach store display model had a lot of scratches. I asked the SA to order a Legacy slim tote in white leather/ signature instead. Signature seems more durable. They also have it in ebony/khaki signature but I couldn't resist the white leather. She didn't know what I was talking about so I told her I saw it in a catalogue that was sent to my home (san diego, ca). She pulled out all the catalogues that she had from the past few months and it wasn't in there. I went back home and brought the catalogue with the model number back to coach so she could order it. I don't know why they don't have it o not online. Its coming in four to nine days. I'll post some better pictures as soon as I get it. :o)

Has anyone heard of the legacy slim tote in signature? The SA said the reason why they don't have it in the stores or online because its only offered in coach asia or east coast.

Glad you were finally able to order it!

I have been waiting for this tote in pond and it never made it and said they probably won't. The only colors that I know that was available was white, natural and black. The signature I never saw and it looks nice also.