legacy shoulder bag

court811

Feb 21, 2007
yes, I think well over half of us on here have a legacy shoulder bag. if you search legacy shoulder on the coach board you'll find tons and tons of pics! :yes:

welcome to tpf

ZoeyZoo

Feb 6, 2007
USA
The shoulder bag is nice. I found it heavier than most of the Coach bags that size. Might be because it has more hardware?

keukenhof

Mar 5, 2007
yeah the ebony one is cute and lightweight compared to the leather one, but what about the gold one? i don't think i have seen it in person. anyone owns one? please i need pics.

I don't remember anyone posting pictures of the khaki/gold shoulder bag but I know that someone here has the Mandy in khaki/gold and has posted pics. I'm blanking.....maybe HandbagLvr? Hmmm.....let me see if I can figure out who it was...

Nope, maybe not HandbagLvr. But someone had it in their signature for quite a while....this is going to drive me crazy!

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
Oh, and to answer the original question.....

I don't have the khaki/gold one, but it is pretty IRL. The gold is a darker shade.....almost a "bronze-y" gold.....I'm a bigger fan of the khaki/ebony myself....

Wen

Oct 21, 2006
I got the one in Khaki/Gold! It's a beautiful color and matches everything I own!