legacy shoulder bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Of course! It's a lovely bag! There are TONS of posts about this bag so do a search and I'm sure you'll find everything you'd want to know about it! =)

2. yes, I think well over half of us on here have a legacy shoulder bag. if you search legacy shoulder on the coach board you'll find tons and tons of pics! :yes:

welcome to tpf

3. And the other half have Carly's! :roflmfao:

Welcome to tpf!

4. a LOT of us have the shoulder bag, but i don't know if anyone has the gold.

personally, i'm not a fan of the gold. but the khaki/ebony is gorgeous.

5. The shoulder bag is nice. I found it heavier than most of the Coach bags that size. Might be because it has more hardware?

6. That bag is sooo cute! I am pretty sure it will be my next purchase.

7. yeah the ebony one is cute and lightweight compared to the leather one, but what about the gold one? i don't think i have seen it in person. anyone owns one? please i need pics.

8. I don't remember anyone posting pictures of the khaki/gold shoulder bag but I know that someone here has the Mandy in khaki/gold and has posted pics. I'm blanking.....maybe HandbagLvr? Hmmm.....let me see if I can figure out who it was...

Nope, maybe not HandbagLvr. But someone had it in their signature for quite a while....this is going to drive me crazy!

9. And some have both!!:yes:

10. Oh, and to answer the original question.....

I don't have the khaki/gold one, but it is pretty IRL. The gold is a darker shade.....almost a "bronze-y" gold.....I'm a bigger fan of the khaki/ebony myself....

11. I got the one in Khaki/Gold! It's a beautiful color and matches everything I own!
    [​IMG]