Legacy - Is this Whiskey or Walnut

MNMom

Dec 16, 2009
Hi Guys - Help....I recently purchased another 10330 Legacy satchel. I have a Whiskey and it has a white creed tag. There are several Whiskey's listed right now on ebay and they also sport a white creed tag. This new one arrived and it is almost identical in color to my walnut Gigi and walnut Lucy. It is much more "brown" rather than having the red whiskey undertones. The darkness is not patina. It appears even more brown/darker than this photo of it that I have attached. Hopefully I attached them right. I wasn't aware that the 10330 came in Walnut. Thoughts please???? Thanks so much.
!B7Kz7vw!2k~$(KGrHqUOKm4Ey2UtWhbuBMzcPc1qY!~~_12.jpg

!B7K33GgEWk~$(KGrHqQOKigEyWsHy9nzBMzcU)b5sg~~_12.jpg

This is a photo (borrowed from ebay) it is Whiskey and has a white creed patch. The darker bag that is mine in the first picture has a brown creed patch. Confused...

Attachments

• !B8TLw-gBmk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEzKC8V8z2BM2r!3C-)Q~~0_12.jpg
    !B8TLw-gBmk~$(KGrHqQOKjIEzKC8V8z2BM2r!3C-)Q~~0_12.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 81
  • !B8TL8nwEWk~$(KGrHqIOKogEy+jC)otJBM2rB(U4Vg~~0_12.jpg
    !B8TL8nwEWk~$(KGrHqIOKogEy+jC)otJBM2rB(U4Vg~~0_12.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 66
all of the bags with the white creed are the color natural. your bag in the pic is whiskey. some are lighter some are darker just depends how the hide took the dye. also it seems to have darkened alot with use.

Thanks so much. VERY helpful. I was confused because it is dark (like my walnut bags) and it shows VERY LITTLE wear, doesn't look like patina or darkening from use. Must be how the dye uptake took. Again, thanks so much.