Legacy Duffle in Pebbled leather...Graphite/Silver

HeidiD

May 17, 2010
Has anyone been able to see this bag IRL? I love the color and I'm thinking about adding it to my Christmas wish list...Santa's been asking! I'm wondering how light this color is in person. I don't want a high maintenance bag to use for winter around here. Any thoughts? :smile:

I bought this bag several months ago when Macy's had the 25/20/10 promo. I love love love this bag and find myself defaulting to it. The color is a medium gray, not light at all and works great as a neutral with most anything. The tassels are a parchment type color. It is very soft but durable at the same time. I have two other duffles but find myself coming back to this one! The only negative I can think of is that the inside is black and can be hard to find things. The outside pocket is great too and deep enough to fit my iphone and keys without me worrying about them falling out. Let me know if you want pics of anything particular and I will try to take some.

Last edited:
I bought this bag several months ago when Macy's had the 25/20/10 promo. I love love love this bag and find myself defaulting to it. The color is a medium gray, not light at all and works great as a neutral with most anything. The tassels are a parchment type color. It is very soft but durable at the same time. I have two other duffles but find myself coming back to this one! The only negative I can think of is that the inside is black and can be hard to find things. The outside pocket is great too and deep enough to fit my iphone and keys without me worrying about them falling out. Let me know if you want pics of anything particular and I will try to take some.

I would love to see pics and mod pics if you don't mind! :biggrin:

I also have my eye on this bag! Hesitant because I had a regular legacy duffle in cobalt and it was so stiff I felt like it never really got slouchy and it also got some color loss- does this bag seem to be more slouchy with the pebbled leather? Thanks so much!

I just got the coastal blue pebbled duffle and that is the one drawback: the dark interior. Other than that though, it's great. I'm glad that you love the gray. It looks beautiful on the website.

Ok. Pics as promised. We are moving in a week so I've been packing all day. The lighting on these pics is not the best. Sorry they are sideways, I can't ever remember which way to take them until I upload them and don't know how to fix them on my ipad! If I remember tomorrow, I'll try to take some when it's still daylight!

First one in fluorescent light in kitchen. Appears lighter than actual color

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 427