Legacy Archival Bucket Bag Question

Lovingthebag

Mar 15, 2012
Hi ladies! I know this bag is old, but I suddenly love it and was hoping for someone who has it to chime in with thoughts and opinions. I am considering camel, but worried about how it wears. Thanks!

Omg this bag is one of my top favorites!!! I have the navy bucket with baby blue trim....lol I'm not good with the color codes ;) OMG but yes if say GO FOR IT!! It's a beautiful and easy bag to carry!! It holds so much and I love the outside pocket for throwing my phone and keys in it. I carried this bag when out shopping with my family one night and I was surprised how amazing this bag was on my shoulder through the whole night. It was an unexpected night...I was carrying a 3 yr old, holding shopping bags, had my daily essentials, and even threw in my light hoodie inside this bag and it was still comfy. I rotate my bags so i can't say if this bag wears out easily....but I do know it's an amazing bag. Good luck and please let us know if you get one ^_^

Omg this bag is one of my top favorites!!! I have the navy bucket with baby blue trim....lol I'm not good with the color codes ;) OMG but yes if say GO FOR IT!! It's a beautiful and easy bag to carry!! It holds so much and I love the outside pocket for throwing my phone and keys in it. I carried this bag when out shopping with my family one night and I was surprised how amazing this bag was on my shoulder through the whole night. It was an unexpected night...I was carrying a 3 yr old, holding shopping bags, had my daily essentials, and even threw in my light hoodie inside this bag and it was still comfy. I rotate my bags so i can't say if this bag wears out easily....but I do know it's an amazing bag. Good luck and please let us know if you get one ^_^
Thank you so much! The navy is my second choice if I can't get a camel!

I got it! I will post pics tonight.......one question. Does the tassel end up moving back and forth on the handle? Anyone move theirs?

I totally know what you're going through! Lol sometimes I just want to tack them off!!! What I found that helped the tassels to stay in place is to use the ball chain that has the hangtag and string it through the looper with the tassels. And connect it to one side of the bag....and not on the strap. That way the tassel won't fly to one side or the other. ....... I hope this made sense lol

Such a great bag. It is Comfortable, practical, stylish, light, & durable. I have one in black and it's a permanent piece in my ever evolving collection. You're going to be so happy you got it! I have no issues with my tassels moving at all.

Is the Legacy Archival Bucket Bag the same as the Classic Duffle? I would love to see mod shots of both as I'm intrigued. I'm concerned as to whether the bags would look too big on me as I'm 5"4. I also wonder if they're about the same size as a Louis Vuitton Noe?