Left all Black & Blue - Help me decide which Trapeze

Marlina

aka Love Life
May 7, 2010
Hi guys ,
I'm torn between 2 trapeze. I had my heart set on the black stamped croc then I saw a blue trapeze. And I fell in love with it too :loveeyes:. I've never seen the blue one before . I forgot to ask the SA what was the name/color. I was just too excited. Now I don't know which one to get. I don't have a black nor a blue bag. And I can't afford both at the same time
:sad:

Close up image
a3_zpsc601787f.jpg

acollage_zps57b4da93.jpg

wcollage_zps96ac49f9.jpg

Hi guys ,
I'm torn between 2 trapeze. I had my heart set on the black stamped croc then I saw a blue trapeze. And I fell in love with it too :loveeyes:. I've never seen the blue one before . I forgot to ask the SA what was the name/color. I was just too excited. Now I don't know which one to get. I don't have a black nor a blue bag. And I can't afford both at the same time
:sad:

Close up image
a3_zpsc601787f.jpg

acollage_zps57b4da93.jpg

wcollage_zps96ac49f9.jpg

I can truly understand how you are drawn to the blue. But...My choice would be the black as it looks elegant, always appropriate in any setting, and goes with everything. A true investment for a lifetime.

I really think you should go for the blue one.
Just looking at your personal style I think the blue is more you.
The blue trapeze has more personality.
You seem like a girl who can pull off any color so please dont pick black!

I really think you should go for the blue one.
Just looking at your personal style I think the blue is more you.
The blue trapeze has more personality.
You seem like a girl who can pull off any color so please dont pick black!

+1

I'd say the black is a classic and personally I think that the black doesnt show how unique and gorgeous the Trapeze is. The blue really gets more attention to the bag. Plus it is "whipsnake", the croc is "just" croc-stamped.
Btw, I recently bought the whipsnake Trapèze too but the blue part is brown and it is lovely.

PS: Just for your information, whipsnake is different from python leather, you should ask your SA I think she knows more about that, but I guess it's just about a difference in the snakes skin used.

As stunning as the blue is, there is something about the "vertical panels" on the front flap that doesn't make it look as attractive as it should be.
The black croc is beautiful so i will vote for black!

Blue Whips Trapeze if you really must. Looking at your personal style in the photos, I would think that the Stamped Croc is just too sedated for you.

Did you try asking the SAs at Ngee Ann City? They had just received a shipment a few days ago...