Lee Radziwell clasp

In my experience, the clasp is decorative rather than functional. Mine didn't want to stay closed at first (one side kept coming loose), but I spent a couple minutes working the leather strap a bit to make it a little less stiff, and I haven't had any issues since then. (I have the large size in Vachetta, have had it a while now... 6 months? A year? I don't remember.) I can pull it open without the key, but that's not a big deal for me.

I know this is an old post but thought I would share in case it helps someone in the future. There is no real key "lock". Yes the T shape on the tip of the key charm fits inside the T shape of the buckle but that is it. There is no moving mechanism that makes the buckle lock or unlock. To "unlock" the buckle you just pull the strap away to unlatch. On my regular size LR Doubles (the regular size is the largest size) and the small (which is more like a medium) never come undone but my bags don't have a lot of items in it. I do have a petite Double and that one has come apart once or twice but it's because it doesn't take much to over stuff the bag. Just like what the previous person said, I just adjust the strap and also flex the bag some so it's not so stiff (and I don't over stuff) and I don't have an issue. Also with use, the leather overall gets less stiff and that will help. The buckles, at least on mine, really are not that easy to get undone. They are GORGEOUS bags! I love all 4 of mine.

• Love
Reactions: andral5