ledbury

Oh Polly I remember seeing that picture before, its lovely :yahoo: I was tres jealous (in the nicest possible way :biggrin:)... cant believe I will now own one, finally my lavendar bag will come to me :biggrin:

Hula, I can totally relate as that's exactly how I felt every time I saw a ginger Mulberry. But now I actually have one and I've been grinning like this :biggrin: ever since.

^^^ I had pangs of regret for selling my lovely lavender blenheim a while back as I loved the colour, but it really was too small for a day bag (for me)... since then Ive ummed and ahhed over various lavender replacements but nothings been quite right, until now (hopefully!)

Congrats Hula- I remember you were after a lavender bag and that Ledbury is so cute!!!! Will you be allowed to do any pics when it arrives or do we have to wait for an xmas reveal?

Ohhh Hula i am so excited for you! I bet it is absolutely beautiful, even more so than the pictures! We might have to start a support group for the wait till christmas for our bags.. I have a feeling it is going to be tough!