Leather?

I don't care what leather it is goat, cow, pig does that sound cold? But I mean I wear leather shoes and handbags and I am allergic to synthetic leathers so what can i do nothing but wear the genuine article.

I think a good option for you would be the new nylon bags and PVC bags and as another thought what about harvey seat belt bags?

Hey PurpleMurple,

I'm hearing ya. Also vegetarian, heading towards vegan and having issues with the bags. I'm of the mindset that it's better to eat a cow (assorted other animal) than to wear it, 'cause at least you're eating to stay alive, right?

This is a drag for me to realize because I have some beautiful RMs that I don't want to give up but Ghandi's wife (speaking about inhumane labor practices) said (paraphrasing): if the object causes suffering and pain, it's not beautiful. These bags are beautiful, but if I stop and think about the suffering (esp. lamb!!! which having grown up on a ranch, I used to sometimes bottle-feed) I have to think they're not as pretty as all that.

I may keep my RMs or get so grossed out I sell them (good deals for you ladies coming up!)

I'm going to start looking at Stella McCartney. I also support Queen Bee in Portland, OR and Matt and Nat.

Good luck with your queries!