Leather Lunch Tote :)

junebug35

Oct 29, 2008
Hello everyone!

Well I made a trip to the outlet...and found some great deals! I found:

**Black Leather lunch tote already marked down to $229.00 then another 50% off that so I got it for $114.99 and it was the only one!

**Black Sig/Leather coin/card holder $19.00

**Pink Pave Heart Keyfob $9.99

**Snowman Keyfob $9.99

I'm so tickled!! I'll post pics as soon as I can get my camera batteries charged. Does anyone else have this leather lunch tote? ;)

There is just one thing though that kind of bothered me--no dustbag. I asked the SA--he said that particular bag didn't come with one. It also didn't come with the care instructions in the pocket as they usually do. I am thinking that perhaps this was a return. It is in awesome shape...no marks or anything but I did pick up some Coach leather moisturizer just to have on hand.

Congratulations! It sounds like the outlets are having great deals right now. I think sometimes at the outlets, when a bag arrives without a dustbag, someone will just grab one out of another bag. I've never gotten one without one but I know some people have. HTH.

There is just one thing though that kind of bothered me--no dustbag. I asked the SA--he said that particular bag didn't come with one. It also didn't come with the care instructions in the pocket as they usually do. I am thinking that perhaps this was a return. It is in awesome shape...no marks or anything but I did pick up some Coach leather moisturizer just to have on hand.

The tote is a bag made for the outlet. Those don't come with dustbags.

Nice haul. Congats!

I have one almost like that... I love it... It is so nice, It has hold up great but I might send it in because it has some where and tear in a area that I just do not understand.

Thanks guys. Yes I was thinking that this was a bag made for factory. I couldn't believe how cheap the pave heart keyfob was! The receipt says they were originally $39 I think? Wow...it's so pretty and shiney...lol