Leather Bonnie satchel...very Lindsay-esqe

I never did either, or I would have set my sights on her a loooong time ago!!! I can't believe how similiar they are!!! Maybe Bonnie will break me in to carry Lindsay more often! I keep telling Lindsay "I promise this fall, I'll take you out all the time!" LOL

Gorgeous, I never thought about the similarities to Lindsay, thanks for the comparison pics.

Love it...the size comparison is awesome..thanks for doing that!
I really love satchels and this is a great bag..congrats on the price you got her for too:smile:

To me they are very different bags, they both may be satchels but that is where the similarties end. Both are very gorgeous bags but the Lindsey is truly my choose..

Hi , I'm new to all this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me. They are selling a bonnie satchel on ebay and I didn't know what I should look for. They have several pics of the purse and coach tag on the inside. Can anyone give me some advice. Thanks!!:biggrin:

Hi,
I love your bags especially the Teal Lindsay!!!! She is heavy!!! I had her for awhile but returned her because she was heavy!!! I do miss her!! :sad: The Black Bonnie is super cute!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Lynne:biggrin:

lovecoachmore, you did very well on the Bonnie. I own her in Tan Leather/Brass Hardware and I paid 189.00 plus tax last year at the outlet. So you scored big time! Shes a beauty and a classic satchel. I love mine and you will love carrying yours too. Very elegant.
Congrats and Enjoy!:biggrin: