Leah Remini

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
Did you see the mess on Rachel Ray? Wow, 3 bottles on the left and 3 bottles on the right???? Her child, very very spoiled, and the product of careless parenting.. So glad she reached out for help.

It was on Rachel Ray show. Wow, I was shocked. Rachel got her so many ideas, including child psychologist and the likes, and Leah shook off all the sujections. It seems like deep down she really doesn't want the help. She admitted to spoiling the kid and creating a monster.. She didn't know that back pedaling isn't as easy as cruise control. She has a lot of undoing now, which will not be easy with this little one. OH BOY!

wish i saw this!! wonder if it has something to do with scientology, how they believe the child is an adult & free to make own decisions ..something along those lines???

Her husband is gorgeous! He's gotta be a saint too.

My SO made me change the channel after hearing her for about 4 seconds. lol ......and that was the cooking segment, missed the interview portion.

I don't think this has anything to do with Scientology, first huh, but rather I think poor parenting. She admitted to giving into the kids demands, because, she "loves her so much".. Gosh, I am a teacher and I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. Parents still say it when we call them and tell them their child is having tantrums and can't share and is bossy with the other children. Parents never see how they create this monster!

Oh, yes. I saw the show and I felt like walking up to my tv and smacking that poor woman on the forehead! That poor child is a perfect product of bad parenting. I know it would seem cruel, but that 3 and 1/2 year-old child needs to be off the damned bottle already! It's like breastfeeding for heaven's sake!!! If it is too hard for her to take that kid off the bottle, it is only because she doesn't want to hear the tantrums. How easy for Lea. Hope she follows through before she ruins her child.