Le Pliage Green Line?

nycgirl79

Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
Hi everyone. First time poster in this subforum, but a seasoned fan of my wonderful Longchamps! I’m currently in Paris, and was looking to grab another Le Pliage Club backpack (in black), when I came across the Green line, which is apparently made from ”canvas, recycled canvas”. Does anyone have a bag from this new line? How is the quality, as compared to the Club line? I did a quick search and didn’t come up with anything, so any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Reactions: jules 8
Hi everyone. First time poster in this subforum, but a seasoned fan of my wonderful Longchamps! I’m currently in Paris, and was looking to grab another Le Pliage Club backpack (in black), when I came across the Green line, which is apparently made from ”canvas, recycled canvas”. Does anyone have a bag from this new line? How is the quality, as compared to the Club line? I did a quick search and didn’t come up with anything, so any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
They look n feel the same When I saw them in store. Not sure About the durability though as I don’t own one.

They look n feel the same When I saw them in store. Not sure About the durability though as I don’t own one.

Thank you so much for your response! You are right, they do look and feel very similar… I actually ended up purchasing the green line backpack (over the club), so hopefully it’ll hold up as well!

Is anyone familiar with the color Corn from the green line? Just bought a LLH from Nordstrom Rack. Is it more of a yellow or gold color? I have the Sunshine color from a few years ago and the yellow color from the Club line. Just curious cause it shipped today

Is anyone familiar with the color Corn from the green line? Just bought a LLH from Nordstrom Rack. Is it more of a yellow or gold color? I have the Sunshine color from a few years ago and the yellow color from the Club line. Just curious cause it shipped today
It’s more of a pale yellow. Check out my recent post in the “Show Us Your Longchamp” thread. I have a LP Replay tote in Corn.

Reactions: sittysue
It’s more of a pale yellow. Check out my recent post in the “Show Us Your Longchamp” thread. I have a LP Replay tote in Corn.
thank you - I just saw that and replied! Great pics. The yellow is very different from my club yellow from a couple of years ago That one is very bright and light Looking forward to getting the corn