Le Pliage Cosmetic Case: Was it discontinued?

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I cleaned my closet out and discovered a couple of my cosmetic cases and they are super cute as an on the go “bag.” I love the bright colors LP used to have.

I have searched for these cases and even Bloomingdale’s and Saks are sold out. Does anyone know if it had been discontinued?

BE526717-2BE4-46FE-BF42-2DB6CE773DAB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: sittysue
I cleaned my closet out and discovered a couple of my cosmetic cases and they are super cute as an on the go “bag.” I love the bright colors LP used to have.

I have searched for these cases and even Bloomingdale’s and Saks are sold out. Does anyone know if it had been discontinued?

View attachment 5687934
The Pouch with handle may have replaced it for the most part. I don't really see this older style available anymore. I have been trying to sell my red older style for awhile but seems like everyone moved on to the newer pouch with handle (same as me).

View attachment 5687934
I loved these Have them to match almost all my bags Think Nordstrom has a few colors

The Pouch with handle may have replaced it for the most part. I don't really see this older style available anymore. I have been trying to sell my red older style for awhile but seems like everyone moved on to the newer pouch with handle (same as me).
I have seen the new style and it is cute but has not grown on me yet.

Just saw your listing; I am still learning to navigate the new site format. I get frustrated and log off. :lol:

Sending you a PM!

Reactions: p3b

View attachment 5687934
Bloomingdale’s has a black version. Have you tried the BagShop online?