Le Pliage Backpack?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
Hi,
Does anyone here have the LP Backpack?
I am considering this for an upcoming trip with my family.
I am interested in hearing some feedback/reviews...as well as seeing mod shots.
Also curious about comfort. And how much will it hold...how does it compare to the LP Small & Large Totes for capacity?
I did a search but could not find much :sad:
Thx!

I've seen one in store (on the tree of LP bags in the boutique), but I don't like how it's too skinny. (website says 4"D.)
It looks to carry about the equivalent of the smallest LP. The straps looked okay as long as what you carried wasn't heavy, then I think that material will dig into your shoulder (especially if wearing sleeveless tops).

I am not sure if you went on your trip yet, but I recently purchased the backpack for a trip to Universal Studios theme park and I loved it! Compact but roomy and comfortable to carry. This was my first purchase from this brand. Loved it so much I went and purchased the tote. The only con was getting in and out the bag but I think that is common with the brand as well as most backpack stlye bags.

Hi,
Does anyone here have the LP Backpack?
I am considering this for an upcoming trip with my family.
I am interested in hearing some feedback/reviews...as well as seeing mod shots.
Also curious about comfort. And how much will it hold...how does it compare to the LP Small & Large Totes for capacity?
I did a search but could not find much :sad:
Thx!

I am interested in the backpack too and waiting for a sale. I saw it on ladies a few times and though it looks small, I think it is sufficient for my needs.

I am interested in the backpack too and waiting for a sale. I saw it on ladies a few times and though it looks small, I think it is sufficient for my needs.

I ended up ordering one but sent it back.
It was really cute...but for my needs (going on a trip with my kids), a little small. I also didn't think the straps were that comfortable. It might be more comfortable to wear if it has less in it though. ;)

I ended up ordering one but sent it back.
It was really cute...but for my needs (going on a trip with my kids), a little small. I also didn't think the straps were that comfortable. It might be more comfortable to wear if it has less in it though. ;)

Oh, sad to hear that. I do have a young kid too and for sure, this little backpack is not sufficient for my travel needs with him. I was thinking of using it on little trips to the playground or when I need my hands to be free but thanks for sharing on the straps, its definitely a deal breaker for me if the straps are uncomfortable. : (

I'm here because I want the backpack so much! I'm loving the way it looked, I saw someone wearing one and it looked very nice and comfortable, also the price is ideal for me. I wish someone had mod shots.

I'm here because I want the backpack so much! I'm loving the way it looked, I saw someone wearing one and it looked very nice and comfortable, also the price is ideal for me. I wish someone had mod shots.

I have one too. It is great for traveling. it holds a water bottle, maps etc. It is not good for school or work, but for leisure, the perfect bag!