Le Monde Hermes

hermeshound

Jun 16, 2019
In my covid boredom I’m starting to collect vintage issues of Le Monde Hermes. It’s fascinating how it has changed over the years, the collections and the vintage style. Does anyone have the complete collection back to the early 1980’s.
Would be great to see them and recommendations of where to find the vintage copies. The older ones go to silly amounts but they was less expensive than scarves and bags.

In my covid boredom I’m starting to collect vintage issues of Le Monde Hermes. It’s fascinating how it has changed over the years, the collections and the vintage style. Does anyone have the complete collection back to the early 1980’s.
Would be great to see them and recommendations of where to find the vintage copies. The older ones go to silly amounts but they was less expensive than scarves and bags.
excellent idea - I'm not a collector but would love to see older issues. the older the better...:idea:

Does anyone know what qualifies you to receive the magazine? I received one today with a covering letter from my store that Ive made a wishlist at, but it was addressed to
someone else entirely!!! Not sure if Ive received it as a Harrods Rewards card member or as a Hermes Harrods Customer or if it was coincidentally meant to be received by a previous tenant whose name is on the envelope???