Le Foulonné Coin Purse

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Does anyone have this please? I’m wondering if it will hold a few coins, notes, keys & cards or is that pushing it? Would cards catch on the domed zipper? I’m hunting for the tiniest thing that will hold everything - if that’s not a contradiction in terms.. Thanks!3D43757C-94A9-4DA8-A392-15EC5E09C16D.png

Does anyone have this please? I’m wondering if it will hold a few coins, notes, keys & cards or is that pushing it? Would cards catch on the domed zipper? I’m hunting for the tiniest thing that will hold everything - if that’s not a contradiction in terms.. Thanks!View attachment 4905896
I have two of these. Yes, it would hold coins, bills/notes, keys and cards. Depends on how many keys and if you are putting in a larger car fob in as well. The cards do not catch on the domed zipper. I just tried a card in mine and there is about 1 inch (or more) room above the card before it hits the zipper.

When I got mine, I was pleasantly surprised at how much these little things can fit. I use one of them to hold a lot of first aid type items (acetaminophen, bandaids, Tums, eye drops, etc). I have also thought of putting a little chain/wrist strap on the metal loop to use on its own for short trip (walk or quick errand).

Your pics are really helpful. It looks like a useful little thing and I’m hoping it might go in sale.. ;)
I use it as a compact wallet and it is really functional. My keys are in a separate key pouch so I use the zippered pocket for the rest of my cards and coins. I slot my cash bills into the slip pocket at the back. As the foulonne leather is so pliable, the zippered pocket opens wide as you see from my pics so that helps with card organisation.

Reactions: Indiana