Latest update Alexa

Did they have any in stock? I'm torn between the two leopard prints in the regular size.
I called the two stores here in NYC and they don't have the large Alexa Oak in stock. They advised that they expect to have it in the next two weeks. I am bummed as I wanted this bag today. Ah well, I suppose it will give me some time to save.

I will add the normal sized Alexa in oak to my collection to accompany my Bayswater in oak...Lusting now. Anyone knows how much and when it's headed to Singapore shores?

according to bagaholicboy, SG is selling regular Alexa for S$1949. I called Mulberry Hilton yesterday and they said it's probably only reaching our shores early next month =(

^ gosh, I really thought that would be the first bag out - hmmm do you think they are prolonging the hype?!!

I anticipate all the leopard OS being snapped up now then, as some really will not want to wait :smile:

Thanks for the new info Poppy.

well she did not seem terribly certain - had to do a lot of checking of the computer....

tbh i thin it has nothing to do with hype...the signs of hype in Bond st yesterday were absolutely zero - like the temperature! The wait list being less than 20 peple long, the faffing about with the window display, the partial stock.....i tell you Mulberry maybe a good old traditioonal English company but if it ever had to coordinate a war......we'd all be done for!

Yes i agree that people may well be snapping up the OS in leopard, but to be honest, if they are expecting a bays type bag, in leopard they are in for a shock!

lol... I'm one of them without patience.. I'll pick it up today - but I'm also 99,9% certain that I would choose the oak leopard over the one in oak. I love oak, but need another colour /pattern now. And the oak leaopard has been in my thoughts since I saw it the first time :heart:.

Besides, oak will most likely be around later seasons too, but prob not the oak leopard (just trying to justify it even further :lol:

I have decided to go for the oversized now, if I don't totally change my mind in the store. But don't think so. I have 'so many' bags in similar size to the regular, and want a bag that is similar in size to the bays so that I can carry A4 papers, lap top cables etc... a work bag really (often have to bring two laptops with me and my laptop bag is really too small for this, so need room in the bag....). Love the school-/workbag look of the oversized. They put me down for oversized, so don't know if I have so much choice if I want the bag now either.

The reg alexa has a very nice size if thinking about my proportions, but maybe another one later if I really fancy one. Guess they will come out in beautiful shades and pattern next season too.

Good thinking. I really hope you love her as much as you hope...am sure you will as you have been after the leopard since you first saw it. just remember that it a lot lighter than the bays - about half the weight i guess....

I tried Alexa on today. I definitely will go for the oversized one, but which color?????????

Oak leopard is so soft!!! but Ink definitely will go more with my wardrobe (I don't like the leather much though, will it get any softer as it has been used??)

Can't decide here.... T_T but I guess I have to wait for the oversized ink to come in store to see it IRL first. (hope it arrive by next week while I am in London)