Latest addition

hahaha! I visited the Mulberry concession after work today!
Petrol Bays was right next to Black Forest. I wanted to take both home with me.
But for my wardrobe Black forest is more suitable.....
I really really loved the Petrol Del Rey too. Hopeful that it will go to outlets next year :graucho:
You really have a fantastic collection.

Thankyou ladies! :biggrin:

Hehehe :roflmfao: CP you've just given me ideas about your eggy bays! :graucho: x

hahaha! I visited the Mulberry concession after work today!
Petrol Bays was right next to Black Forest. I wanted to take both home with me.
But for my wardrobe Black forest is more suitable.....
I really really loved the Petrol Del Rey too. Hopeful that it will go to outlets next year :graucho:
You really have a fantastic collection.

Thanks for the huge compliment CP! :biggrin: . Maybe I should think about taking a picture of my mulberry family :smile:

Fantastic bag for the winter...congratulations! :smile:

Thanks Moo that's what I thought! Thanks again for the NP discount post :smile:

What a lovely shiny beauty mrsb! - and a funkier and more unusual choice than black imo - what are you calling her?.......I seem to remember you're as mad as me with naming your armcandy lol....:lol::graucho:......

What a lovely shiny beauty mrsb! - and a funkier and more unusual choice than black imo - what are you calling her?.......I seem to remember you're as mad as me with naming your armcandy lol....:lol::graucho:......

Maybe Remington....as in one of my fave oldie tv series Remington Steele with a very young looking Pierce Brosnan! :roflmfao:

Maybe Remington....as in one of my fave oldie tv series Remington Steele with a very young looking Pierce Brosnan! :roflmfao:

Gosh - we think along the same lines - I also thought of "Sapphire and Steele" that detective series way back with Joanna Lumley - but Sapphire wouldn't work - but LOVE Remington......cool and delightfully whimsical:roflmfao::biggrin:

Gosh - we think along the same lines - I also thought of "Sapphire and Steele" that detective series way back with Joanna Lumley - but Sapphire wouldn't work - but LOVE Remington......cool and delightfully whimsical:roflmfao::biggrin:

That's so funny Rox cos I thought of Sapphire & Steele first too & dismissed it for the very same reason...ahhh I've found a tv buddy..I can now imagine the 2 of us sat together in front the box watching these reruns with our mulberries perched next to us!! :nuts::woohoo:

That's so funny Rox cos I thought of Sapphire & Steele first too & dismissed it for the very same reason...ahhh I've found a tv buddy..I can now imagine the 2 of us sat together in front the box watching these reruns with our mulberries perched next to us!! :nuts::woohoo:

Ahhh - what a sweet thought....but without being presumptuous on my part, methinks it shows our age lol!!!....:graucho:;):roflmfao: