Late Night Reveal: Teal Tatum Whipstitch Taxi Tote

I just received this bag in the mail yesterday. It is such a pretty bag! I wonder why Coach didn't imprint their name on the hang tags? I'm so used to the hang tags having that.

I asked my SA about it, and he told me that when the hang tags first appeared that they didn't have "COACH" embossed on them because they were leather samples so customers could see the choices available. He said Vevers took the name off to emulate the old ways of doing things. I have no clue if he's right or not, but I chose to believe it...haha.

I asked my SA about it, and he told me that when the hang tags first appeared that they didn't have "COACH" embossed on them because they were leather samples so customers could see the choices available. He said Vevers took the name off to emulate the old ways of doing things. I have no clue if he's right or not, but I chose to believe it...haha.

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info.

Cool, I'll have to remember that. I love little fun facts like this.

I like the hangtags, at least one for goodness sake, to have the coach creed on it. This and the lack of Coach creed IMO, makes counterfeiters jobs easier

I just received this bag in the mail yesterday. It is such a pretty bag! I wonder why Coach didn't imprint their name on the hang tags? I'm so used to the hang tags having that.

Lovely bag & no issues, but I sold it last month on Tradesy. The leather softened as I used it and it became too slouchy for my taste. I like very structured bags. It was re-homed and the new owner loves it.

I was hoping it would keep its structure or mostly anyway :sad: now I'm not sure if I should keep when it arrives

I posted in a couple places that I have two of these--bought the coral after using the black one during the winter. I love them. There's a little slouch, but not like the Madison leather, if that makes any sense. I didn't mind it or maybe I carry so much that it really didn't show up. As I said in other places, this is one of my favorites from SV. I'd buy another color if one comes out in the fall.

I posted in a couple places that I have two of these--bought the coral after using the black one during the winter. I love them. There's a little slouch, but not like the Madison leather, if that makes any sense. I didn't mind it or maybe I carry so much that it really didn't show up. As I said in other places, this is one of my favorites from SV. I'd buy another color if one comes out in the fall.

Oh good. That bag had a lot of slouch and I don't like that much at all. I prefer none but a little may be ok

Oh good. That bag had a lot of slouch and I don't like that much at all. I prefer none but a little may be ok

Leather is stiffer than Madison. I still have a Madison tote and never use it because it just collapses, and I don't like that either. The whipstitch tote leather is thicker, and the stitching on the side may hold it up more as well. Not sure. See what you think when it arrives.