Late Night Reveal: Teal Tatum Whipstitch Taxi Tote

Thank you all for your nice comments.

I've been waiting to see a reveal of this! It is gorgeous. I love the chain detail and the matching lining. Is the color as beautiful as it looked in the drilldown?

Yes, the color is a vibrant teal, it's cloudy today so all i have are pictures under inside lighting.

This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the great pics! I love the teal and the whipstitch/metalwork detailing. A stunner. (May I ask how much this was?) Congrats! :smile:

$550 before taxes

Hi congrats on beautiful bag! Is it heavy? How is the strap drop? Wear it in good health☺

I don't know the exact inches for the strap drop but i can wear it comfortably and I don't think I'll have any problems in the winter while wearing a coat. The bag itself isn't heavy but once I put my stuff in it, it did become a bit heavy, not unbearable though.

LOVE!!! Mine will be here Monday and now I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it!!! It's beautiful! Will you please post a mod shot so we can get an idea of size? I am hoping it is PERFECT for me! :smile: enjoy your beautiful new bag!!

I can't wait to see your reveal. I have posted mod shots below.