Last Update For our Pug

Feb 8, 2007
i just wanted to update everyone on mika's condition...she has taken a turn for the worse and we are going to be putting her down tomorrow...one of the tumors in her neck is so large she can't get her head into her feeding bowl...her breathing is more labored as well...she got so cheated out of life, although she lived so much during her short 2 years...she loved and she was loved and will continue to be loved in our hearts...thank you for letting me tell you all about her...i appreciate the support and kindness i've been shown here...
thank you for thinking of mika...

I'm so sorry that you have to put her down, but I'm certain that you're doing the right thing. She can go peacefully and without suffering, knowing that she was loved very, very much by her owners. My thoughts are with you right now!

I am so sorry you are having to say good bye to your Mika. My thoughts will be with you tonight and tomorrow. You are so brave to make this difficult decision to let her go.

I'm so sad and sorry. I hope that you can take comfort in the fact that you did everything possible for her and you love her enough to make sure she doesn't suffer. You and Mika are in my thoughts. Bless you.

I am so sorry to hear this......at least she will go over the Rainbow Bridge knowing she was so so so loved in her short time with you. Once again, I am sorry you have to go through this :crybaby: