Last one for awhile...

rileygirl, congrats on this fabulous Massai! Funny story - I had my SA on a search for a PM Massai in curry with either hardware. She found 2 stores in the US that had one, both were on hold - both got purchased before they could be transferred. Your fabulous bag must've been one of them! I'm so glad it found a good home with you - love it! Wear her well.

Thank you Coleigh, Spinky, Cinderlala!

Spinky, I wasn't much a curry fan either but I tend to be drawn to things that others don't have so curry was a good choice for me. I like to be a little on the funky side as well so curry adds a pop to what I am wearing.

Lily,

You are too kind. When I looked at the pic I was thinking that I should have stretched myself skinny!!!! My two little ones are keeping me on these days.

Eulalia, thank you.

Plum, go get one!

Ophelia,

Well, that is tooo funny. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for! Def. give the curry a try.

PS, everyone there will be no more H ANYTHING in September! lol

Curry looks so fab on you :tup: and is perfect with the colors in your wardrobe. i nicknamed her Goldie after seeing her pic at the boutique. you've outdone yourself rg :heart: as always you wear everything with style :love: