Last Chanel: Classic Flap vs Just Mademoiselle vs French Riviera Flap

mywmy

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Hai there TPF ladies,

I am planning to get my last Chanel bag to complete my collection. I own a Classic Flap Jumbo in black caviar with GHW, Classic Flap Chevron Jumbo in black lambskin with SHW, a dark red GST with SHW and medium reissue camera case in grey calfskin. So, I thought of getting a light colored Chanel bag...what would be your choice between a medium classic flap in beige clair with GHW or a medium JM in light beige caviar with SHW or the French Riviera flap in ivory with SHW?

The beige CF with GHW is gorgeous and would round out your collection nicely. I have heard though, that the beige CF with GHW is hard to locate currently, so you may have to be patient and hunt a little.

Hai there TPF ladies,

I am planning to get my last Chanel bag to complete my collection. I own a Classic Flap Jumbo in black caviar with GHW, Classic Flap Chevron Jumbo in black lambskin with SHW, a dark red GST with SHW and medium reissue camera case in grey calfskin. So, I thought of getting a light colored Chanel bag...what would be your choice between a medium classic flap in beige clair with GHW or a medium JM in light beige caviar with SHW or the French Riviera flap in ivory with SHW?
I would say, go for the French Riviera Ivory large flap as its size is perfect size n price seems to be very reasonable:smile:

The M/L doesn't fit much. Considering your current collection, I think you like bigger bags? The medium JM fits a ton. I have a large JM and an M/L. Love them both, but the large JM is a tad too big for me so I use it as my tote :0)

I vote for light beige medium JM. You'll love it!!