last bowler question and i promise ill stop!!!

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
hey guys sorry for the endless questions!!!

i have a dilemma now! im not sure to go for the deerskin or goatskin black bowler and i have to make a decision within the next few hours!!!

please let me know your thoughts! i simply cannot decide since i have never seen the bags in person! thanks!!!!!

where did you find a goatskin one? I didn't think they made them anymore? I would go w/the goatskin as I like the metallic sheen on it moreso than the deerskin.

Smoothoprter said:
I think it depends how much shine you want.

Hey Smoothoprter,

I def. like the shine on the metallic. I think it makes a bit more young looking and more suitable for my age. But I am just worried about the metallic shine wearing off!

Swanky has a black metallic goat skin flap bag and she says she's carried quite a bit without any problems.

There a many other girls here who have black metallic goat skin bags and I haven't read about anybody else having problems with the shine rubbing off.

I vote for the black metallic goat skin.

I found one for her at Saks in Greenwich, CT. It was on hold for me but I have the deerskin and released the goatskin to jacquelinez. Glad I could do my PF service - it always saves my credit card a big hit! :biggrin: