last bowler question and i promise ill stop!!!

1. hey guys sorry for the endless questions!!!

i have a dilemma now! im not sure to go for the deerskin or goatskin black bowler and i have to make a decision within the next few hours!!!

please let me know your thoughts! i simply cannot decide since i have never seen the bags in person! thanks!!!!!

2. where did you find a goatskin one? I didn't think they made them anymore? I would go w/the goatskin as I like the metallic sheen on it moreso than the deerskin.

3. The deerskin is very durable and thick , that's what I'd go with !

4. I think it depends how much shine you want.

5. Hey Smoothoprter,

I def. like the shine on the metallic. I think it makes a bit more young looking and more suitable for my age. But I am just worried about the metallic shine wearing off!

6. Swanky has a black metallic goat skin flap bag and she says she's carried quite a bit without any problems.

There a many other girls here who have black metallic goat skin bags and I haven't read about anybody else having problems with the shine rubbing off.

I vote for the black metallic goat skin.

7. Well I vote for the goatskin since that is the one I have!:P

Did you finally find one?

8. Black Metallic Goatskin 'cos that's the one I ordered too!!! ;D

9. Which did you get? I think the goatskin will look nicer in black - shinier.

10. I found one for her at Saks in Greenwich, CT. It was on hold for me but I have the deerskin and released the goatskin to jacquelinez. Glad I could do my PF service - it always saves my credit card a big hit! :biggrin:

11. YAY roey's the BEST! hehehehe i love PF members!

12. Congrats! I am so happy you found one. So nice of roey to do that.:heart:

13. congrats on your bag!!

14. thanks guys! i am so addicted...hehe i hope i dont neglect my chloes now eheh

15. jacq - my Paddingtons haven't been out in awhile! They are screaming in their dustbags...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice