Last bag/reveal until after Lent...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ...unless I manage to go to the outlet of boutique between now and Tuesday!

I carried this bag around, for what seemed like forever, in the store debating where or not I wanted to get it. I kinda wanted the larger size in this purse but I decided on getting it because of the great deal!

The general manager at the outlet offered me a summer job while I was there too...I told her I'd think about it. I'm a teacher and I'm starting my master's this summer, so I know I'd have the time and I'd love the extra money.

Who's here to see my reveal???

Attached Files:

2. garnet?

3. Some sort of spotlight Poppy?

4. bring it on

5. me!

6. these should be a dead giveaway...

Attached Files:

7. Bella, my kitten, managed to sneak in. :biggrin:

8. gosh you're good!!!

Small Cobalt Garnet!!
    Only $116!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

9. Cobalt patent garnet? :smile:

oops! I was a little slow!

10. ooh thats a pretty color. I want a new bag lol! I am holding out till the summer stuff comes out

11. poopy purple lining...:P

classy modeling pics with sweats on!! :smile:

Attached Files:

12. Oh my, that's sooo gorgeous!

I'm such a sucker lately for patent! $116? WOW, that's a steal!

Congratulations!!!

BTW, Coach would be smart to hire me, they'd never have to cut me a check as I would spend it all on merchandise, lol!

13. Ooooh, gorgeous patent bag! Congrats! :yahoo:

14. Very pretty! Now I'm wishing I still had my blue bag since I got rid of it... O well, looks like there will be plenty of blue bags in Coach's spring collection. Congrats it looks gorgeous!

15. Thats lovely!!