Las Vegas Hermes

Oh? I thought US shares purchase history?
I’ve gotten: Kelly doubly tour bracelet, picotin 22, 2 twillies, a pair of men’s loafers, a men’s belt, and a pocket square.
That’s good to hear re Bellagio, any particular SA you might recommend?
If you plan to get an offer on the day of, Wynn or crystals have higher chances from what I heard and what people have been posted on Chinese IG. Good luck!

Oh? I thought US shares purchase history?
I’ve gotten: Kelly doubly tour bracelet, picotin 22, 2 twillies, a pair of men’s loafers, a men’s belt, and a pocket square.
That’s good to hear re Bellagio, any particular SA you might recommend?
Your profile is shared within the US... but your profile to build up for a quota bag is usually based on your history in one store... since SM most likely to offer quota bags to customers who show loyalty to one store... this thread may be helpful on the subject

Your profile is shared within the US... but your profile to build up for a quota bag is usually based on your history in one store... since SM most likely to offer quota bags to customers who show loyalty to one store... this thread may be helpful on the subject

Do you think have a history with another store will work against me then?

May i ask which items did you purchase?
Keep in mind that you will restart your history with vegas from scratch. i don’t know which store has the best chance to get a quota bag but my experience at Bellagio has been great
Agree with everything Kiki said here and below. I'd also add while you may get lucky on a quota bag I wouldn't assume that you will definitely get one on the first go. Best of luck! It's Vegas so roll the dice!

ETA: your OC history may work against you if they suspect that you won't become a loyal customer.

Do you think have a history with another store will work against me then?
From what I’ve heard, yes it will. Vegas knows that people come and try their luck while on vacation and then go back to their home stores and that’s not the kind of sale they are very interested in. You can definitely switch to Vegas but it will like take more spending and multiple visits to prove you are now really their client for good.

From what I’ve heard, yes it will. Vegas knows that people come and try their luck while on vacation and then go back to their home stores and that’s not the kind of sale they are very interested in. You can definitely switch to Vegas but it will like take more spending and multiple visits to prove you are now really their client for good.

Bummer!!! Maybe if I tell them I’m wanting to switch stores since the OC one isn’t so great. Which I totally would! Vegas is just a hop away for me, plus, the sales tax is cheaper anyway. Sounds like I should just give it a shot and hope for the best! And Bellagio then Wynn are the bests. Thank you!

Reactions: Crapples
Bummer!!! Maybe if I tell them I’m wanting to switch stores since the OC one isn’t so great. Which I totally would! Vegas is just a hop away for me, plus, the sales tax is cheaper anyway. Sounds like I should just give it a shot and hope for the best! And Bellagio then Wynn are the bests. Thank you!
Oops, I meant Wynn and Crystals seem to be the best for offers!

I’m actually an LA girl LOL

Have you spoken with your sa? Since the moment I met my sa i said I wanted a Kelly and I was told it will take time. I was never pushy or aggressive in my approach. I just let it happen. And also I was super picky on the color of my Kelly so it took a while. And regarding VIP there are those in every store. I feel as long as your sa is willing to help you get your Kelly you will get it.

Well, hi fellow OC girl!!!
Honestly, I just wonder if there are just too many VIPs to compete with at the South Coast location . I can be patient but I just fear it’s endless...

Last edited: