Las Vegas Hermes

I’ll be in Vegas in a couple weeks and want to check out one or both of the Bellagio and Wynn stores. Won’t be looking for any bags (unless I do really well at the tables :P) but am looking for a Kelly belt and maybe some SLGs. Would it be recommended to get an appointment online? Or is it easy enough to just walk in? I’ll likely be shopping Thursday and/or Friday.

I’ll be in Vegas in a couple weeks and want to check out one or both of the Bellagio and Wynn stores. Won’t be looking for any bags (unless I do really well at the tables :P) but am looking for a Kelly belt and maybe some SLGs. Would it be recommended to get an appointment online? Or is it easy enough to just walk in? I’ll likely be shopping Thursday and/or Friday.
Neither of those stores take online appointments anymore and both allow you to just walk in. Have fun!

I’m based in LA and headed to Vegas. I made an appointment at Crystals. Is an appointment a good sign? Or should I just take it with a grain of salt?

It isn't a sign of anything - it's just how the regulate how many customers are in the boutique on the weekends. They do not require appointments otherwise M-TH.

We were just there this past weekend picking up a bag as it is our homestore, and I will say that the shelves were not exactly overflowing, but there was more inventory versus previous months. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but there are some cute fun items at the very least. :yes: