large wave hobo questions!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
hello all...i posted a few days ago about this bag. I was wondering if this bag will go on sale or if i can get it at an outlet??? or do i just have to save my pennys and buy it!!!! thanks so much!

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
^That's right. The blue floral one went on sale recently for some ridiculous price of 300+ USD (correct me if I am wrong) from memory recently.

yeah i saw that the blue floral one was super cheap...so thats why i asked..i thought just maybe the one i want just might go on sale!!!!! wish full thinking ha!!! i gotta save money asap!!!!!

I highly doubt that the monogram will go on sale. How about this one? I bought it at the sale (seems like no one else got it, I think it depends which country you are from which determines what goes on sale). I paid 550 AUD (approx 440 USD) for this one.

IMG_2928.jpg

I don't know exactly what this one is called, but this was what was on my receipt. You could try looking for it if you like it.

Item Code 802224327
Description 9643/ / GOLDIE MED HOBO ORIG GG.

I highly doubt that the monogram will go on sale. How about this one? I bought it at the sale (seems like no one else got it, I think it depends which country you are from which determines what goes on sale). I paid 550 AUD (approx 440 USD) for this one.

IMG_2928.jpg

I don't know exactly what this one is called, but this was what was on my receipt. You could try looking for it if you like it.

Item Code 802224327
Description 9643/ / GOLDIE MED HOBO ORIG GG.

this one is super cute too!!! thanks so much!!! i think i might even go into a gucci boutique and try on some bags and see if i also find anything there too!!!