Large Trio - Keep or Return?

Sep 26, 2007
Hey everyone! Would love to get your valuable opinion on my latest purchase - the large trio in navy !

I placed a phone order with bergdorf goodman yesterday and picked it up this evening... To my disappointment, there are several surface scratches in the front as well as the back panel has an uneven, slightly more winked part that extend to he corner... See pics...

Do you think these are totally natural occurrence or have all trio's been having totally even panels, and I should return it and find another one? If so, have you seen the large trio anywhere lately? I would love a navy one.... Thanks so much in advance !!! xx

image-2470785255.jpg

image-15787903.jpg

Finally ! Michael from BG emailed me 2 days ago that he received one more in the store! I literally ran to the store within the hour and was able to do an exchange ! :smile:

This one is perfect, yay !

image-1899912318.jpg

image-1804094169.jpg

Finally ! Michael from BG emailed me 2 days ago that he received one more in the store! I literally ran to the store within the hour and was able to do an exchange ! :smile:

This one is perfect, yay !

Your trio is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get one in better condition--LOVE this color!

The store I went to only had the navy trio in SMALL, but it wasn't big enough for me. I'll keep looking...Congrats on a great find! Enjoy your new trio:biggrin: