Large Gray Portobello

i actually luv luv this color the best in this porto style! so, are you thinkin of an exchange, or getting a 2nd?! :biggrin:

is she carrying small or large?
I saw this color first and so had the bag transferred. Then I saw the brown and totally fell in love. Since I just bought the brown, a metallic gray maxi and two wallet on a chains - I don't dare get this one. I have a couple Prada's and a LV on my current wish list. Oh, and this one she is carrying is the large.

like it but not so much, still a fan of the old version, sadly I tried the older version of my sis for a week but it did not give me the comfort I need for a bag.
I was in need of a chanel tote last week, but I m slowly realizing the "flap girl" in me, silly but Im holding on to a theory that if its chanel... It has to be flap.. sorry not much help babe.

WOW! That's one gorgeous bag. Has anyone purchased this yet? I'd love to see some inside pics and dimensions. And does NM carry this bag?

Malinda--

NM did get the gray, Saks did not. When I was in Charlotte it looked like they only had the black. I know NM, King of Prussia just received the gray.