Large Fendi Baguette Strap

Jan 9, 2022
I bought this preloved large Fendi baguette from a reputable store in Japan. I'm a little concerned, because the top handle strap seems a bit short. The leather section is about 27.5cm long, and is a quite a bit shorter than the top of the baguette, which is 30.5cm. Could someone else with a large baguette let me know if this is normal?

Edit: Also, the engravings on the clasps look very different. I've attached a pic for comparison. The above one is the long shoulder strap, and the below one is the top handle strap. They should be the same, right?

Attachments

• large-fendi-baguette.jpg
    large-fendi-baguette.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 22
  • clasp-engraving.jpg
    clasp-engraving.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Could anyone share pics of their large Fendi baguette straps?
Hi ! I’d like to try to help you. The fluo pink or brighter pink is my large , and the lighter peachy one is medium. The large does measure slightly longer than the medium, about 27.7 cm , not 28 or more . Hope this helps.
It is shorter strap and makes the bag slouch on the top . I added and extender , or twilly to make it more comfortable as a shoulder bag .

Attachments

• IMG_2189.jpeg
    IMG_2189.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5070.png
    IMG_5070.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5069.png
    IMG_5069.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5066.png
    IMG_5066.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: theyokohamalife
Hi ! I’d like to try to help you. The fluo pink or brighter pink is my large , and the lighter peachy one is medium. The large does measure slightly longer than the medium, about 27.7 cm , not 28 or more . Hope this helps.
It is shorter strap and makes the bag slouch on the top . I added and extender , or twilly to make it more comfortable as a shoulder bag .
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with me! I sent pics of the bag and straps to two authenticators, and they both said it was real. The measurements of your straps also help to put my mind at ease. I really appreciate it!

Reactions: myfavebag