LARGE Coach Bag Enabler Club!

^ITA^ Coach Addict. The bigger bags are so squishy and huggable and the way the bag hangs and carries is the added benefit.

I love my Large handbags and I bought 3 Patent Large Zoes (Green, Berry, and Rose) so that I can carry my essentials and still have room for a paperback, waterbottle, and an umbrella if the weather requires it.

Your handbags are lovely. I have the Ergo Pleated Satchel as well in Magenta and I love your Lindsay Satchel too. You're a satchel/tote kinda gal. It looks like you have a LV-BH in the background too. That's great!

Ok, NO LAUGHING!! I am computer-illiterate and am going to try and post pics!

XL Zoe that I am thinking is too big for me......

P3300016.jpg

P3300024.jpg

OMG punkin pie,,, that is the most incredibly cooool bag ive ever seen!!! sorry,,, gettin in kinda late on this issue,,,, but was lookin through some old threads and saw this!!!! now i gotta find one!!! i think it looks totally decedent and classy to have a huge designer bag like that,,, you should keep her!!!

Ack this thread is making me lust after an Editorial Zoe now! Haha! You gals wear them so well!

It would fit into my obsession with big bags now perfectly...why is it that after spending time on TPF, my bag purchases have not only grown in number, but in size as well? LOL!:biggrin:

^Ha ha,^ I love big bags and the XL Zoe is TDF! But, I find the Peyton to be too big for me. It's probably because it has too many compartments that I would rarely use whereas the Zoe would have one main central compartment where I can put my bag organizer inside and all my stuff will be in one place.

I hope the XL Zoe will be a staple in every Coachie's closet. ;)

Yeah, bigger bags are so nice and the Zoe slouches better when it is bigger! :biggrin:

^ITA^ Coach Addict. The bigger bags are so squishy and huggable and the way the bag hangs and carries is the added benefit.

I love my Large handbags and I bought 3 Patent Large Zoes (Green, Berry, and Rose) so that I can carry my essentials and still have room for a paperback, waterbottle, and an umbrella if the weather requires it.

Your handbags are lovely. I have the Ergo Pleated Satchel as well in Magenta and I love your Lindsay Satchel too. You're a satchel/tote kinda gal. It looks like you have a LV-BH in the background too. That's great!

Thank you, I just love the feel of these large bags.. They are amazing..