Large campana in other colours?

spendalot

Leather addict
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I love the large campana and is wondering if it comes in seasonal colours? I already have a ebano veneta so I'd prefer another color for my campana but all the large campanas I have seen are classic colors. The SA at my local store here told me that they only carry large campana in classic colors.
Any idea?

It has a yellowish tinge on my screen, so I think it's probably not the magnolia.
I've not bought from the site before but read in this forum that it sells legit bags, though service is not fantastic.

I agree with the others that the larger campana is harder to find in seasonal colours, but I have seen the medium sized campana in seasonal colours. I have the large ebano veneta too, so I bought my campana in black. It's my perfect to go bag!

VivianBaby, you said exactly what I was going to say. I'm also looking for a large campana in nero. Syma, do the straps of campana slip off the shoulder easily? I have narrow shoulder so usually the double strap bags don't really work for me too well.

Vivianbaby, dophingirl, we are all eyeing the same bag? hehe... But I am not into the color nero, for bags in general. So I might just go for another bag altogether.

dophingirl, I find the straps for the large one sits very well whereas for the medium campana, they keep slipping off my shoulders. But its good if you can try it on and see for yourself.

^^ I have trouble with all double strap bags with one always falling down, as Spendalot mentioned this is definately more of a problem with the medium rather than the large campana (I have both sizes). However you can try and tuck the outer facing strap under the innermost strap which can help. On the plus side the double strap bags allow you to open the bag and access its contents without taking it off your shoulder. I guess it's just a question of personal preference. As soon as the double strap thingy gets on my nerves I just switch to a differnt style for a few days.