Large Bouvier - what can it hold?

1. Hey, i don't have a bouvier and i'm thinking of getting one in guccissima leather. i know it's a classic shape, but how much can it stuff? i'm always concerned about bags fitting my gucci sunglasses case which of course is quite wide!

is the large bouvier a good practical everyday bag?

2. i had the small one -classic Gucci logo canvas-

it held my basics + few other items .. so i guess the large would hold much more ? ...

3. i have the medium bouvier and it holds a lot! I think the large can carry all your essentials plus room for a change of clothes for me. :smile: (not including the shoes though) :smile:

4. i saw the bouvier in the rusty guccissima sitting high on a shelf at gucci so i couldn't get a good look at how much it fits... i was getting something else and was in a rush.

how does a bouvier look on? is it hard to access your things in the bag? do you clasp it all the time?

5. I bought the medium bouvier and returned it because it was way too big and structured for me. I like bags that are more smooshy and this definitely was not. I like the way it looks though....

6. i just got the choco guccissima... was debating between the choco and the white since 1) have too many black bags 2) don't usually like plain leather and 3) i loooove guccissima. and guess what? i loooooove the bag. it's beautiful with the guccissima leather and it seems to hold a lot. i have to look at it more carefully though. it's smooshy and structured which is great too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice