Large Bouvier - what can it hold?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Hey, i don't have a bouvier and i'm thinking of getting one in guccissima leather. i know it's a classic shape, but how much can it stuff? i'm always concerned about bags fitting my gucci sunglasses case which of course is quite wide!

is the large bouvier a good practical everyday bag?

i have the medium bouvier and it holds a lot! I think the large can carry all your essentials plus room for a change of clothes for me. :smile: (not including the shoes though) :smile:

i saw the bouvier in the rusty guccissima sitting high on a shelf at gucci so i couldn't get a good look at how much it fits... i was getting something else and was in a rush.

how does a bouvier look on? is it hard to access your things in the bag? do you clasp it all the time?

I bought the medium bouvier and returned it because it was way too big and structured for me. I like bags that are more smooshy and this definitely was not. I like the way it looks though....

i just got the choco guccissima... was debating between the choco and the white since 1) have too many black bags 2) don't usually like plain leather and 3) i loooove guccissima. and guess what? i loooooove the bag. it's beautiful with the guccissima leather and it seems to hold a lot. i have to look at it more carefully though. it's smooshy and structured which is great too!