Laptop bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies

What would be a good messenger to use as a laptop bag, something that won't kill the shoulder carrying around and doesn't look too manly - or is it best to go for a proper laptop bag that isn't from Mulberry?

Thanks

2. Personally i'd go for a proper lap top bag that is specifically designed for the job and then carry a Mulberry handbag!

3. Good call Jo, had that feeling too but just wanted to be certain.

Great thanks :smile:

4. I agree with Jo. Crumpler make some great laptop bags.

5. Acme make really nice laptop bags - http://www.acmemade.com/

Very "designer" looking. Have gotten loads of compliments on my stripy one!

6. ^^oooh, those are nice! Do they ship to the UK?

7. Laptop bags is often padded to proptect the laptop , so I say go for a real laptopbag

8. Do mulberry not have briefcases which would do the job?

9. i prefer laptop cases, like this one. this way i can put my laptop in "normal" bags and it's protected :tup: i got a small laptop though, just 13".

10. I use a laptop sleeve and put it in a Rockley. When I travel, I don't like to carry too many bags through airport security. This setup works out great for me.

11. My hubby uses Jecob tote for Mac Air but only for easy/light journey.
    That "acmemade" one looks really nice!

12. there is a Rockley on ebay at the moment!

13. My husband has a Brynmore in Oak and his laptop fits perfectly....

14. i have a proper lap top puch for my mac book and i also have a black leather laptopn bag (not mulberry ) that id big enough to take the pouch in as well. mind u bloody thing never been out the house. and is not likely too as i have blackberry bold now and thats does everything .

15. I have just bought a Brynmore in patent grey leather which fits my laptop and work papers really well. It is quite big though, but I like being able to wear it across my body.